18/04/2019

I return from my long break. Feeling awesome :)

Hi guys, what's up?

Since my last post in 2014, I had to take a long break from blogging here so I can try to get my TV career started. Since then, I've had the opportunity to do work experience with some great TV companies like Studio Lambert (they make Gogglebox and other shows), Keo films, ITV (Potato) and Warner Bros.

Not only that, I've been working on an upcoming feature-length documentary about a topic personal to me. More to be revealed.





Anyway after that, things didn't exactly go to plan and you know what? That's fine because it's all part of travelling and life. You just got to make the most out of a situation no matter where you go or what you do.

You'll mee some really awesome people, and then some not so great people, but again that's fine. It's all part of the experience.

That's cool as my feature-length documentary is almost finished and will be screened in August 2019, somewhere in Birmingham so I'm looking forward to seeing you all, my fans there.

I went through a lot of personal development across my great break from this blog and through my ongoing quest to start my TV career and finish my feature length documentary, I've learned a lot about myself which is cool as well.

Now back to my travel blog. Man am I glad to be back. So here's what you can expect now I'm back:
1. A lot more content as I'll commit to posting at least once a fortnight due to my super busy schedule with my feature-length documentary, which I've produced, directed, edited, starred in and filmed around the UK.
2. More diverse content like travel challenges segment where twice a month, I'll be trying some interesting and tough challenges ranging from how to pack into increasingly novel places as well as even offering new ways for my lovely audience to reach out to me in future :)
3. Finally, I reveal myself. I'm Sib, a freelance video editor, filmmaker, as well as a part-time campaigner, food connoisseur, travel enthusiast and budding TV presenter (once I figure out how to become one). You can catch me on my Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/film2240_/
4. More stories about my great journey with my personal life like lifestyle tips I follow and even ones I invent to stay well and cool, after all my travel and film/TV work.

No comments:

Post a Comment